In Gold Streak, your objective is to correctly guess the most popular or least popular answers to fun survey questions. Build one of the longest streaks of correctly-answered questions for the day to earn cool badges, bragging rights, and compete for the top spots on the Gold Streak leaderboards. For more fun, reach the “Streakasphere” each day and compete for the top spots on the Streaks and Poll Points Leaderboards (Details on Streakasphere below). Play free twice daily, and more games for as little as one TCredit. Earn 10 Rewardicals for every TCredit spent! No purchase necessary to win. No purchase necessary to win.
Enter to play Gold Streak HERE.
ENTRY COST AND PLAY LIMITS
Each day you may play two games free, plus up to 13 additional games for TCredits, as follows:
- Game 1 = free
- Game 2 = free
- Game 3 = 1 TCredit
- Game 4 = 1 TCredit
- Game 5 = 1 TCredit
- Game 6 = 1 TCredit
- Game 7 = 2 TCredits
- Game 8 = 2 TCredits
- Game 9 = 2 TCredits
- Game 10 = 3 TCredits
- Game 11 = 3 TCredits
- Game 12 = 3 TCredits
- Game 13 = 5 TCredits
- Game 14 = 5 TCredits
- Game 15 = 5 TCredits
You may play a maximum of 15 times each day. Players are also limited to a maximum of 5 wins per day (a win is defined as achieving the longest streak of the day).
There are three rounds of questions. Each time you guess the correct answer, your streak will advance by one and your stack of “gold coins” on the right will get grow taller.
In the first (“bronze”) round, you will be presented with five randomly-chosen survey questions. For each question, your objective is to guess which of two answers was the most popular.
In the second (“silver”) round, you will be presented with another five randomly-chosen survey questions. In this round, for each question, your objective is to guess which of three answers was the least popular.
In the third and final “gold” round, the number of questions you can answer is infinite. That is, the system will keep feeding you new questions and your streak will keep growing as long as you keep guessing the correct answer. In this round, for each question, your objective is to guess which of four answers was EITHER the most or least popular (as specified for each question).
Remember, as this is VERY important…you will choose the most popular answers in the first round and the least popular answers in the second round. And in the third round, you will get a mix of questions–some requiring that you choose the most popular answer…and some requiring the least popular answer, so be sure to keep your focus!
- For questions in the first (bronze) round, you have 5 minutes to answer
- For questions in the second (silver) round, you have 4 minutes to answer
- For questions in the third (gold) round, you have 3 minutes to answer
When the clock is down to 30 seconds, a chime will sound–provided you have sound enabled–to let you know you need to answer soon.
Note: Since the timer on your computer may be off slightly from our official timer due to latency, always try to answer with at least 10 seconds remaining on the clock.
At any time during the game, if you don’t think you know the answer, you can pass on a question. You can pass up to three times total each game. All passes add to your streak (and also earn you MRP and Poll Points). The cost to use your first pass is 1 TCredit. The cost to use your second pass is 3 TCredits. The cost to use your third and final pass is 5 TCredits.
GRAB SOME HELP
If you need help with an answer, open a second window in your browser and use a search engine like Google or Yahoo. By searching on one or more of the keywords in the question and/or answers, you may be able to find information that will help you choose the correct answer.
When you encounter the questions that ask you to pick the LEAST popular answer, it can really mess with your head! But here’s an easy way to deal with it: Just modify the question in your mind to make it read the opposite way. For example, if the question is, “What’s the ugliest animal?”…change it in your mind to “What’s the cutest animal?” Reading it this way out loud will also help. Using these tricks, it’s MUCH easier to choose the correct answer.
REACH THE STREAKASPHERE!
Achieving the longest streaks each day is fun and challenging, but that’s just the beginning of Eager Zebra “streak fun” Each day, if you “reach the Streakasphere” in Gold Streak, you’ll extend your broader, day-to-day streak. That is, you can build a 10-day streak, a 30-day streak, a 90-day streak, or even longer!
So what exactly does it take to “reach the Streakasphere?” The Streakasphere is defined as the average Gold Streak streak for the last ten days (rounded down to the closest whole number). So if for the last 10 days the average streak achieved in Gold Streak for EVERY player, for every game, was 7.4, then to get credited with reaching the Streakasphere today, you’ll need to achieve a streak of at least SEVEN.
To trumpet your streak prowess, there are several Streakasphere Streak badges (see BADGES section below for more information).
Note: There is a maximum of 12 plays of Gold Streak per day, so if your objective is to extend your Streakasphere streak, make sure you reach the Streakasphere within 12 plays!
Just as Trivia Points are awarded for correctly answering Knockout Trivia questions, in Gold Streak you’ll earn Poll Points for each correctly answered survey (poll) question.
- Earn 5 points for each question answered correctly in the first (bronze) round
- Earn 8 points for each question answered correctly in the second (silver) round
- Earn 12 points for each question answered correctly in the third (gold) round
Your total cumulative number of Poll Points you’ve earned are recorded on the Poll Points Leaderboard…and badges, based on your Leaderboard rank, can be attained (see BADGES section below for more information).
Note: So that everyone can compete equally, Poll Points you’ve earned are halved every 30 days.
Each TCredit spent playing Gold Streak earns you 10 Rewardicals, redeemable for free Bitcoin, gift cards, silver bullion, and more! If you’re an SFI Affiliate, you can also exchange your Rewardicals for unlimited VersaPoints, PSAs, CSAs, and PRMs!
In the sidebar on the left side, starting with your second question, you will see, “XX players today have equalled or exceeded your current streak.” This little bit of information is valuable because it helps you gauge how close you are to posting a top streak for the day. A very large number probably means you’re not going to qualify (i.e. there are MANY who have achieved a longer streak than you today). Conversely, a small number may indicate your streak will qualify as one of the longest of the day. That said, keep in mind that it’s relative because it can only provide you with feedback for games that have been completed so far today; it cannot be definitive until the last game has been played for the day.
The Streaks Leaderboard provides rankings for:
- Longest single-game Gold Streak streak (all-time, today, last 30/60/90 days)
- Longest Streakasphere streak (current and all-time)
The Poll Points Leaderboard provides rankings for:
Note: So that all players have the opportunity to reach the top of the leaderboard, Prize Points won are reduced by 50% every 30 days. Example: You scored 400 points today. 30 days from now, those points are now worth 200 points. 60 days from now, those points are now worth 100 points. 90 days from now, those points are now worth 50 points. And so on. Keep playing to maintain your leaderboard position!
Being amongst the top spots on the Streaks Leaderboard and Poll Points Leaderboard also earns you badges (see following BADGES section for more information).
There are several available badges…
1. A Gold Streak game entry earns you the “In it to win it!” badge. Play at least once each day to keep this badge. Note: Once you’ve earned a “Longest Streak” badge, it supplants the “In it to win it!” badge. 10 Badge Quest Points.
2. Reaching the Streakasphere for the day earns you a “Streakasphere reached” badge (expires at at midnight CT). 50 Badge Quest Points.
3. Finishing as a runner-up or second runner-up earns you the “Streak-Strong” badge. Add bronze trim with 3 runner-up/second runner-up finishes. Add silver trim with 10 runner-up/second runner-up finishes. Add gold trim with 20 runner-up/second runner-up finishes. 200 Badge Quest Points.
4. Finishing a day with the longest streak earns you the prestigious “Top Streak” badge (or an upgraded “X-Times” version of the badge). Add bronze trim with 3 best record finishes. Add silver trim with 7 best record finishes. Add gold trim with 12 best record finishes. 800 Badge Quest Points.
5. Achieving the longest streak for the previous day earns you the “Longest Streak” badge (expires in 24 hours). 50 Badge Quest Points.
6. Achieving the longest streak during the previous 10 days earns you the “Longest Streak (10 Day)” badge (expires in 10 days or when another player achieves a longer streak–whichever comes first). 75 Badge Quest Points.
7. Achieving the longest streak during the previous 30 days earns you the “Longest Streak (30 Day)” badge (expires in 30 days or when another player achieves a longer streak–whichever comes first). 100 Badge Quest Points.
8. Achieving the longest streak during the previous 60 days earns you the “Longest Streak (60 Day)” badge (expires in 60 days or when another player achieves a longer streak–whichever comes first). 150 Badge Quest Points.
9. Achieving the longest streak during the previous 90 days earns you the “Longest Streak (90 Day)” badge (expires in 90 days or when another player achieves a longer streak–whichever comes first). 200 Badge Quest Points.
10. Achieving the longest streak all-time earns you the “Longest Streak (all-time)” badge (expires if and when another player achieves a longer streak). 500 Badge Quest Points.
11. There are also a few leaderboard badges available:
- Gold Streak Streak (all-time)…for the GS Streaks Leaderboard. This badge is awarded to the longest streak achieved in Gold Streak of all-time. 200 Badge Quest Points.
- Streakasphere Streak (current) and Streakasphere Streak (all-time)…for the SS Streaks Leaderboard. The minimum leaderboard rank to receive a Current Streakasphere Streak is 500. Earn a bronze bar by being ranked in the top 200, silver for top 50, or a gold bar for top 10. 200 Badge Quest Points.
- Poll Points…for the Poll Points Leaderboard. The minimum leaderboard rank to receive a Poll Points Leaderboard badge is 1000. Earn bronze trim by being ranked in the top 200, silver trim for top 50, or gold trim for top 10. 300 Badge Quest Points.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
The Gold Streak Contest is sponsored by TripleClicks.com (“Sponsor”). This contest is governed by these official rules (“Official Rules”). By participating in the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the contest, as determined by Sponsor and its agents, are final in all respects. The contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
The Contest is open to legal residents of their respective countries where not prohibited by law, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry who have Internet access and a valid email account. Sponsor has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant. Sponsor employees and members of employees’ immediate family are not eligible to participate.
Entries may be submitted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
HOW TO ENTER
Enter from this page. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. For ways to attain free TCredits for free game entries, click HERE. Some restrictions may apply.
The winners of the Gold Streak contest are the entrants with the ten longest streaks each day (all ties included). All winners will be named on the WINNERS page HERE after midnight CT each day. The winning prize is automatically awarded to the Member’s TripleClicks account within 48 hours of the end of each contest. Notifications will be sent to the Member’s registered account email address. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her email account for prize notification and receipt or other communications related to this contest. Upon the request of the Sponsor, the potential winner may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form and IRS W-9 form. If a potential winner fails to comply with these official rules, that potential winner will be disqualified.
The Gold Streak contest prize is recognition in the form of (digital) badges and leaderboard positions.
PLAY & WIN LIMITS
Players may play a maximum of 15 standard Gold Streak games per day. Players are also limited to a maximum of 5 wins per day (a win is defined as achieving the longest streak of the day).
Prize is non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted. Sponsor and its respective parent subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the contest, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting or these Official Rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize. Any attempt to damage the content or operation of this contest is unlawful and subject to possible legal action by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the game or the Website; to be in violation of TripleClicks user agreements; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; to be acting in a unethical or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, as determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend the contest, without notice, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if Sponsor determines that the contest cannot be conducted as planned or should a virus, bug, tampering or unauthorized intervention, technical failure or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the contest. In the event any tampering or unauthorized intervention may have occurred, Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect entries at issue. Sponsor and its respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives, and any telephone network or service providers, are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any website or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, ADMINISTRATOR, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THAT ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST AND THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE THAT MAY BE WON. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRIZE. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST.
By participating, each entrant grants Sponsor permission to use his/her name, likeness, or comments for publicity purposes without further notification, payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.
The Gold Streak contest is sponsored by:
A division of Carson Services, Inc.
PO Box 5206
Lincoln, NE 68505 USA
Any questions regarding this contest should be directed to TripleClicks Customer Care at: support.tripleclicks.com