The primary objective of Brain Sprint™ is to complete a “sprint” (correctly answering 12 trivia questions in a single game). The secondary objective is to do it FAST…to complete the sprint in the shortest amount of time possible.
When you start a game, the game clock will begin and you will see the first trivia question and multiple choice answers. Select the answer you think is the correct one. If you are right, the next question will appear. Continue answering correctly to continue through all 12 questions and complete the sprint as quickly as you can.
TIP: Up to three times a game you may use the “50/50” button, which appears in the last leg of the sprint. When you use one, two of the wrong answers are removed, making it easier to choose the correct answer. There is no cost to use the 50/50 button.
TIP: Though you’ll still want to do it quickly, feel free to search the web (e.g. do a Google search), to find answers.
If at any time you choose a wrong answer, you may replace the question you answered wrong with a new question (at the cost of 1 TCredit) and continue towards the completion of the sprint…or you can simply end the game there. You may purchase up to five replacement questions during any one game.
While the objective of Brain Sprint is to complete sprints quickly, you’re also earning a separate set of “Prize Points” (points for earning recognition and prizes).
- Earn 100-1000 Prize Points (depending on difficulty level) for each correctly-answered question.
There are also three ways to earn BONUS Prize Points:
- For each completed sprint, you’ll earn 500 bonus Prize Points
- Earn up to 1000 additional bonus Prize Points for each individual question answered faster than the average for all players.
- There’s also a major speed bonus of up to 1000 bonus Prize Points for how fast you finish the overall sprint. You’ll start each game with 1000 points. After two minutes of game time, you will lose 45 points every 15 seconds.
Each time you achieve a “Super Sprint” (completing a sprint with 8000 or more Prize Points), you’ll receive a free entry in the Daily Crown drawing for the following day where you can win a share in 75,000 Rewardicals! You get 580 chances to win with each Daily Crown entry!
If you are in the top 10 for most Brain Sprint Prize Points scored during the month, we’ll send you a free Brain Sprint Champion t-shirt (shown at right)! Limit 2 t-shirts per player/year.
PLAY & WIN LIMITS
You may play up to ten Brain Sprint games daily. There is no cost to play Brain Sprint or win prizes!
Win or lose, for each TCredit spent playing Brain Sprint, you’ll earn 10 Rewardicals, redeemable for free Bitcoin, gift cards, silver bullion, and more! If you’re an SFI Affiliate, you can also exchange your Rewardicals for unlimited VersaPoints, PSAs, CSAs, and more!
- A completed sprint (in any amount of time) earns you the “Sprintastic” badge. Complete a sprint at least once each day to keep this badge. Note that once you’ve earned the “Sprint Star” badge (see below, for completing a “Super Sprint”), you’ll no longer retain the “Sprintastic” badge. 200 Badge Quest points.
- Achieving a “Super Sprint” (completing a sprint with 8000 or more Prize Points) earns you the “Sprint Star” badge (or an upgraded “X-time Sprint Star” version of the badge). Add bronze trim upon achieving (20) Super Sprints. Add silver trim upon achieving (50) Super Sprints, or add gold trim upon achieving (100) Super Sprints. 400 Badge Quest points.
- Complete a minimum of (1) Super Sprint five days in a row to earn the “Sprint Streak” badge (e.g. “5-Day Sprint Streak”). This badge will automatically update as you extend your streak. To retain this badge, maintain a minimum 5-day streak.
- Achieving the highest number of Prize Points for the previous day earns you the “Yesterday’s High Score” badge (expires in 24 hours). 50 Badge Quest points.
- Achieving the highest number of Prize Points during the previous 10 days earns you the “High Score (10 Day)” badge (expires in 10 days or when another player achieves a higher score–whichever comes first). 100 Badge Quest points.
- Achieving the highest number of Prize Points during the previous 30 days earns you the “High Score (30 Day)” badge (expires in 30 days or when another player achieves a higher score–whichever comes first). 150 Badge Quest points.
- Achieving the highest number of Prize Points during the previous 60 days earns you the “High Score (60 Day)” badge (expires in 60 days or when another player achieves a higher score–whichever comes first). 200 Badge Quest points.
- Achieving the highest number of Prize Points during the previous 90 days earns you the “High Score (90 Day)” badge (expires in 90 days or when another player achieves a higher score–whichever comes first). 300 Badge Quest points.
- Achieving the highest number of Prize Points all-time earns you the “High Score (all-time)” badge (expires if and when another player achieves a higher score). 500 Badge Quest points.
- Completing a sprint in under 4 minutes earns you the “Speedster” badge. Note: This badge will display your actual best time. Add bronze trim if your time is under 3 minutes. Add silver trim if your time is under 2 minutes 30 seconds, or add gold trim if your time is under 2 minutes. 400 Badge Quest points.
- There is also a Brain Sprint Leaderboard badge for Prize Points scored all-time. The minimum leaderboard rank to receive a Brain Sprint Leaderboard badge is 500. Add bronze trim by achieving a top 200 rank. Add silver trim by achieving a top 50 rank. Add gold trim by achieving a top 10 rank. You can view the Brain Sprint Leaderboard HERE. Note: So that all players have the opportunity to reach the top of the leaderboard, Prize Points won are reduced by 30% every 30 days. Example: You scored 8000 points today. 30 days from now, those points are now worth 5600 points. 60 days from now, those points are now worth 3920 points. 90 days from now, those points are now worth 2740 points. And so on. Keep playing to maintain your leaderboard position! 200 Badge Quest points.
- Be sure to try Brain Sprint with the sounds effects ON to really bring the game to life. You’ll find the on/off button at the bottom of the Brain Sprint dashboard screen.
- On small mobile devices (e.g. smartphones), play Brain Sprint in vertical mode for the best experience.
You can check out and play Brain Sprint FREE at:
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
The BRAIN SPRINT Contest is sponsored by TripleClicks.com (“Sponsor”). This contest is governed by these official rules (“Official Rules”). By participating in the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the contest, as determined by Sponsor and its agents, are final in all respects. The contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
The Contest is open to legal residents of their respective countries where not prohibited by law, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry who have Internet access and a valid email account. Sponsor has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant. Sponsor employees and members of employees’ immediate family are not eligible to participate.
Entries may be submitted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
HOW TO ENTER
Enter at http://www.tripleclicks.com/games/brainsprint. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Some restrictions may apply.
Contestants who complete a Super Sprint (completing a sprint with 8000 or more Prize Points), will automatically receive one bonus entry in the following day’s TripleClicks Daily Crown drawing. The contestants who score the top 10 Prize Points totals for each month will also qualify for an Eager Zebra t-shirt (limit 2 t-shirts per player/year). Upon the request of the Sponsor, winners may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form and IRS W-9 form. Failure to comply may result in the winner being disqualified.
Contestants who complete a Super Sprint (completing a sprint with 8000 or more Prize Points), will automatically receive one bonus entry in the following day’s TripleClicks Daily Crown drawing. The contestants who score the top 10 Prize Points totals for each month will also qualify for an Eager Zebra t-shirt (limit 2 t-shirts per player/year). Terms and conditions may apply. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winner. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
PLAY & WIN LIMITS
You may play up to ten games each day…FREE. There is no cost to play Brain Sprint or win prizes.
Prize is non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted. Sponsor and its respective parent subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the contest, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting or these Official Rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize. Any attempt to damage the content or operation of this contest is unlawful and subject to possible legal action by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the game or the Website; to be in violation of TripleClicks user agreements; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; to be acting in a unethical or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, as determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend the contest, without notice, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if Sponsor determines that the contest cannot be conducted as planned or should a virus, bug, tampering or unauthorized intervention, technical failure or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the contest. In the event any tampering or unauthorized intervention may have occurred, Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect entries at issue. Sponsor and its respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives, and any telephone network or service providers, are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any website or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, ADMINISTRATOR, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THAT ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST AND THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE THAT MAY BE WON. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRIZE. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST.
By participating, each entrant grants Sponsor permission to use his/her name, likeness, or comments for publicity purposes without further notification, payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.
The Brain Sprint contest is sponsored by:
A division of Carson Services, Inc.
620 N 48th, Suite 104
Lincoln, NE 68504 USA
Phone: 402-434-8480 | Fax: 402-434-8483
Any questions regarding this contest should be directed to TripleClicks Customer Care at: support.tripleclicks.com