ZACKJACK is “Blackjack…with a kick!”
The objective of the game is to put together three hands of cards, each equaling 21 points—which we call a “Zackjack.”
Face cards (kings, queens, and jacks) are counted as ten points. Aces are counted as 1 point or 11 points, dependent upon the situation. All other cards are counted as the numeric value shown on the card.
At the start of a game, you will be dealt three random cards from a standard 52-card deck. Each of these three cards will represent the start of three separate hands. You will now begin drawing cards, one at a time, from the deck.
Each time you draw a card, you have the option of placing it on any of your three hands. Click one of the three “arrow” buttons to choose which hand you want to place your card on (again, with the objective of producing a 21 for each hand).
Alternately, you may discard (“burn”) a card drawn, up to five times per game. Your first two “burns” for each game is free. You can burn additional cards with TCredits or with “matches” (which may be purchased between games and are less expensive than TCredits).
If on any of your hands you place a card that puts you over 21 for that hand, you “bust” and the game is over. Note that you can also end a game before busting if desired in order to “bank” all of your points.
- Any hand with six cards representing 21 points or less scores a de facto 21, regardless of the cards in that hand.
- You can also end a game before busting if you wish to in order to bank all of your points.
While the primary objective of each game is to score three hands of 21 (a Zackjack), with each card drawn you’re also earning a separate set of “Prize Points”* (points for earning recognition and prizes). Prize Points consist of the values of the cards you draw (e.g. 10 for a face card, or the numeric value shown on the card).
There are also eight ways to earn BONUS Prize Points:
- For the first 21 scored in a game, you’ll earn 50 bonus Prize Points
- For the second 21 scored in a game, you’ll earn 100 bonus Prize Points
- For a Zackjack, you’ll earn 500 bonus Prize Points.
- For any all-red 21, add an additional 100 bonus Prize Points
- For any all-black 21, add an additional 100 bonus Prize Points
- For any 6-card 21, add an additional 250 bonus Prize Points
- For a 6-card Zackjack, add an additional 500 bonus Prize Points
- Add a timed bonus of up to 180 bonus Prize Points. You’ll start each game with 180 points, with 3 points deducted for each second of game time. In other words, the faster you play, the more timed bonus Prize Points you’ll get added to your score! Note: A minimum of one 21 must be scored in the game to earn these Prize Points.
Special Note: All bonus points combine. Example: Achieving a Zackjack consisting of all-red cards would score you 950 total Prize Points.
- Each time you score a Zackjack, you’ll receive a free entry in the Daily Crown drawing for the following day where you can win valuable gift certificates, MRP (Member Rewards Points), mighty TCredits, and more! You get 152 chances to win with each Daily Crown entry! Note: Daily Crown entries that can be won via Zackjack are limited to your designated Prime 10* games each day (so up to 10 bonus Daily Crown entries per day).
- If you are in the top 10 for most Zackjack Prize Points scored during the month, we’ll send you a free Zackjack t-shirt (limit 2 t-shirts per player/year)! Note: Eligible points are limited to your designated Prime 10* games per day.
PLAY & WIN LIMITS
You may play an unlimited* number of games each day…FREE. There is no cost to play Zackjack or win prizes!
*You can play unlimited free games daily. However, only 10 games may be used towards Prize Points and (some) badges. YOU designate which games you want to use. These ten games are referred to as your “Prime 10.”
MEMBER REWARDS POINTS
For each TCredit spent playing Zackjack, you’ll earn earn 5 MRP (Member Rewards Points) redeemable on thousands of products at TripleClicks. If you’re also an SFI affiliate, you’ll also earn 1 VersaPoint for each TCredit spent playing Zackjack.
- A Zackjack game entry earns you the “In it to win it!” badge. Play at least once each day to keep this badge. Note that once you’ve earned the “Zackjacker” badge (for achieving a Zackjack), you’ll no longer retain this badge.
- Achieving a Zackjack, earns you the “Zackjacker” badge (or an upgraded “X-Times Zackjacker” version of the badge). Add bronze trim upon achieving 10 Zackjacks. Add silver trim upon achieving 25 Zackjacks, or add gold trim upon achieving 50 Zackjacks.
- Achieve a minimum of one Zackjack five days in a row to earn the Zackjack streak badge (e.g. “Zackjack 5-Day Streak”). This badge will automatically update as you extend your streak. To retain this badge, maintain a minimum 5-day streak.
- Achieving the highest number of points for the previous day (within Prime 10* games only) earns you the “Yesterday’s High Score” badge (expires in 24 hours).
- Achieving the highest number of points during the previous 10 days (within Prime 10* games only) earns you the “High Score (10 Day)” badge (expires in 10 days or when another player achieves a higher score–whichever comes first)
- Achieving the highest number of points during the previous 30 days (within Prime 10* games only) earns you the “High Score (30 Day)” badge (expires in 30 days or when another player achieves a higher score–whichever comes first)
- Achieving the highest number of points during the previous 60 days (within Prime 10* games only) earns you the “High Score (60 Day)” badge (expires in 60 days or when another player achieves a higher score–whichever comes first)
- Achieving the highest number of points during the previous 90 days (within Prime 10* games only) earns you the “High Score (90 Day)” badge (expires in 90 days or when another player achieves a higher score–whichever comes first)
- Achieving the highest number of points all-time (within Prime 10* games only) earns you the “High Score (all-time)” badge (expires if and when another player achieves a higher score).
- Achieving a Zackjack with a Jack in all three hands earns you the “Triple Jack” badge.
- Achieving a Zackjack consisting of ALL red cards earns you the coveted and rare “Red ZJackster” badge.
- Achieving a Zackjack consisting of ALL black cards earns you the coveted and rare “Black ZJackster” badge.
- Achieving a Zackjack consisting of the maximum of 18 cards (a “MaxJack”) earns you the coveted and rare “MaxJackster” badge.
- Achieving a Zackjack consisting of just six cards earns you the coveted and rare “ZJackster 6” badge.
- There is also a Zackjack Leaderboard badge for Prize Points scored all-time (points included from Prime 10* games only). The minimum leaderboard rank to receive a Zackjack Leaderboard badge is 500. Add bronze trim by achieving a top 200 rank. Add silver trim by achieving a top 50 rank. Add gold trim by achieving a top 10 rank. You can view the Zackjack Leaderboard HERE. Note: So that all players have the opportunity to reach the top of the leaderboard, Prize Points won are halved every 30 days.
- Be sure to try Zackjack with the sounds effects ON to really bring the game to life. You’ll find the on/off button at the bottom of the Zackjack dashboard screen.
- On small mobile devices (e.g. smartphones), we do not recommend playing Zackjack in horizontal mode.
You can check out and play Zackjack FREE now at:
♥ ♠ OFFICIAL RULES ♣ ♦
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
The ZACKJACK Contest is sponsored by TripleClicks.com (“Sponsor”). This contest is governed by these official rules (“Official Rules”). By participating in the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the contest, as determined by Sponsor and its agents, are final in all respects. The contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
The Contest is open to legal residents of their respective countries where not prohibited by law, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry who have Internet access and a valid email account. Sponsor has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant. Sponsor employees and members of employees’ immediate family are not eligible to participate.
Entries may be submitted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
HOW TO ENTER
Enter at https://www.tripleclicks.com/games/ZackJack/. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Some restrictions may apply.
Contestants who score a Zackjack (three 21s in a game), will automatically receive one bonus entry in the folowing day’s TripleClicks Daily Crown drawing, provided the game has been designated by the player as a Prime game. Contestants may win one bonus Daily Crown entry for each Prime game (up to 10 per day). The contestants who score the top 10 Prize Points totals for each month will also qualify for an Eager Zebra t-shirt (limit 2 t-shirts per player/year). Upon the request of the Sponsor, winners may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form and IRS W-9 form. Failure to comply may result in the winner being disqualified.
Contestants who score a Zackjack (three 21s in a game), will automatically receive one bonus entry in the folowing day’s TripleClicks Daily Crown drawing, provided the game has been designated by the player as a Prime game. Contestants may win one bonus Daily Crown entry for each Prime game (up to 10 per day). The contestants who score the top 10 Prize Points totals for each month will also qualify for an Eager Zebra t-shirt (limit 2 t-shirts per player/year). Terms and conditions may apply. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winner. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. PLAY & WIN LIMITS You may play an unlimited number of games each day…FREE. There is no cost to play Zackjack or win prizes.
Prize is non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted. Sponsor and its respective parent subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the contest, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting or these Official Rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize. Any attempt to damage the content or operation of this contest is unlawful and subject to possible legal action by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the game or the Website; to be in violation of TripleClicks user agreements; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; to be acting in a unethical or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, as determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend the contest, without notice, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if Sponsor determines that the contest cannot be conducted as planned or should a virus, bug, tampering or unauthorized intervention, technical failure or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the contest. In the event any tampering or unauthorized intervention may have occurred, Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect entries at issue. Sponsor and its respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives, and any telephone network or service providers, are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any website or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, ADMINISTRATOR, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THAT ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST AND THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE THAT MAY BE WON. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRIZE. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST. PUBLICITY By participating, each entrant grants Sponsor permission to use his/her name, likeness, or comments for publicity purposes without further notification, payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.
The Zackjack contest is sponsored by:
A division of Carson Services, Inc.
8251 Northwoods Drive, Suite 200
Lincoln, NE 68505 USA
Phone: 402-434-8480 | Fax: 402-434-8483
Any questions regarding this contest should be directed to TripleClicks Customer Care at: support.tripleclicks.com